- 1 cup munggo (mung beans)
- 1/2 lb side pork ribs, thinly cut
- 5 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small root ginger, cut thinly
- 1 tsp alamang (shrimp paste)
- a bunch of malungay leaves
- Place munggo beans in boiling water until tender. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Saute garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add pork . Saute until golden brown.
- Add shrimp paste.
- Then add the cooked munggo and water.
- Simmer until pork is tender.
- Add malungay leaves. Simmer for few more minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and fried fish.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More