- 1 medium size Tilapia, cleaned
- 1/2 k Pechay
- 1 medium size onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- oil for frying and sauteing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c water, enough to cook the Pechay
- Fry Tilapia and set aside. Saute e garlic and onion.
- Add water. When boiling, add pechay. Sprinkle salt and cover until Pechay is cooked.
- Serve on top of Fried Tilapia.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More