Ginisang Sigarilyas (Sauteed Winged Beans) Recipe
November 1, 2016
- 15 pcs winged bean, ends trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup slices of pork
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, quartered
- salt/fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add pork slices and cook until lightly browned. Stir in water
- and fish sauce. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add winged bean or sigarilyas. Cook until tender.
- Season with salt/fish sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More