Ginisang Sitaw at Kalabasa Recipe
- String Beans
- Canola or Olive Oil
- Salt or Fish sauce
- Heat pan then add enough oil to saute the ingredients.
- When oil is hot, saute garlic then add onion and ginger.
- Add pork and cook until golden brown.
- Add the cube-sliced squash until half-cooked.
- Add the 2-inches cut string beans and saute for 2 mins.
- Add water of desired amount for sauce, add salt or fish sauce to taste then boil for 5 minutes.
- Smash a number of squash cubes to thicken the sauce. Boil for another 2 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More