Golden Cupcake Recipe
- 2½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Iodized Fine Salt
- 4 pc Eggs
- 1¾ cups Sugar
- 1¼ cups Mayonnaise
- 250 grams Carrots (finely grated, 2 cups)
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Roasted Cashew Nuts (coarsely chopped )
- Paper Muffin Cups
- ⅓ cup Cream Cheese (softened, for cream frosting)
- ¼ cup Butter (softened, for cream frosting)
- ¾ tsp Instant Coffee (for cream frosting, optional)
- ¾ cup Confectioner’s Sugar (for cream frosting)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Line two regular muffin pans with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Mix first 4 ingredients. Combine ¼ cup of this mixture into fruit cocktail. Set aside. In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar and mayonnaise. Beat until well blended. Add flour mixture in three batches. Stir in remaining ingredients including DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour by ¼ cup Batter into prepared pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and coffee. Mix well. Spread on cake, then sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Makes 17 to 20 pieces