GOURMET HERRING (ON PASTA OR BAGUETTE WITH KESONG PUTI AND BASIL Recipe
- 1 cup salt
- 9 cups water
- 1k small (tawilis), cleaned, scales removed, head and tail removed
- 1 carrot, sliced into rounds
- 100g pickles, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp. peppercorns
- 1 cup olive oil or corn oil (add more if needed)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- bird’s eye chili, optional
- Combine salt and water. Soak cleaned fish for 10 to 15 minutes and drain.
- Arrange fish in a pressure cooker. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- The amount of liquid should be enough to cover the ingredients. Add more oil if necessary. Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until fish is tender.
- Place fish in sterilized bottles until ready to eat.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More