Grilled Lobster with Lemon and Garlic Infused Oil Recipe
- 1 pc. lobster (400 to 500 gms.)
- 120 ml. olive oil infused in lemon & garlic
- 150 gms. romaine lettuce, chopped 13 mm.
- 75 gms. red lettuce
- 60 ml. anchovy italian dressing
- 120 ml. marinated vegetables
- 2 tbsps. toasted garlic.
- 2 pcs. garlic bread
- Fill medium sauce pan with hot water halfway. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Add the lobster and boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove lobster from water. Split in half with sharp knife (make sure not to destroy the shell or the meat of the lobster).
- Brush lobster with infused oil and put on hot grill, meat side down for 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Brush more of the infused oil after removing from grill.
- Place garlic bread in half sheet tray and place in impinger oven and toast until golden brown. In a chilled stainless steel mixing bowl add both lettuce and anchovy dressing and toss well.
- Place toasted garlic bread on center of platter, top with tossed lettuce on top of the garlic bread and romaine lettuce around the garlic bread.
- Placed the grilled lobster on each side of the garlic bread, over the lettuce head on top and meat side up.
- Sprinkle the marinated vegetables and toasted garlic all over the platter. Place 60 ml of infused oil in ramekin (small baking dishes), microwave for 10 seconds. Place in the middle of the platter and serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More