Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings, juice drained and saved
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground pepper
- 4 pork chops
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and pepper and smush the bag a few times to mix the marinade. Add the pork chops to the bag and zip the bag up removing excess air first. Turn a few times to coat the pork. Marinade for 2 hours or overnight if you prefer more flavor.
- Preheat grill. Remove the marinated chops from the bag, shaking off excess marinade, and grill until browned or 5 to 8 minutes per side. The meat will be no longer pink inside and will have visible grill marks. Brush the chops with the marinade a few times while grilling and discard the excess. After the first 5-8 minutes, place the pineapple slices on the grill and allow to cook until hot.
- Serve the pork chops topped with the pineapple rings.