- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings, juice drained and saved
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground pepper
- 4 pork chops
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and pepper and smush the bag a few times to mix the marinade. Add the pork chops to the bag and zip the bag up removing excess air first. Turn a few times to coat the pork. Marinade for 2 hours or overnight if you prefer more flavor.
- Preheat grill. Remove the marinated chops from the bag, shaking off excess marinade, and grill until browned or 5 to 8 minutes per side. The meat will be no longer pink inside and will have visible grill marks. Brush the chops with the marinade a few times while grilling and discard the excess. After the first 5-8 minutes, place the pineapple slices on the grill and allow to cook until hot.
- Serve the pork chops topped with the pineapple rings.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More