- grilled pork (leftover)
- 2 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
- 2 siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 egg
- Chop grilled pork into small pieces.
- Add mayonnaise, fish sauce and lemon. Mix well.
- Warm grilled pork mixture in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Fry egg, sunny side up style.
- Top grilled pork with onion, siling labuyo and egg.
- Serve hot (in a sizzling plate if available).
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More