Grilled Salmon With Fresh Peach Jalapeno Salsa Recipe
October 31, 2016
- 4 5-6 ounce wild caught salmon fillets with skin
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the Fresh Peach Jalapeno Salsa:
- 2 cups diced fresh ripe peaches (can also use ripe nectarines)
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and membranes removed, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Brush both sides of the salmon fillets with olive oil, sprinkle with the ground cumin and some salt and pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high and brush the cooking grates with oil.
- Lay the salmon skin side up (flesh side down) on the grill and grill for 3-4 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets. Turn over and grill the other side for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with some Fresh Peach Jalapeno Salsa.
- IF YOU DON’T HAVE A GRILL: This is also wonderful pan-fried. Just follow the same instructions of heating the pan over medium-high heat, adding a little oil, and frying each side for 3-4 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More