Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 10 ¾ ounces cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- ¾ cup sour cream, or yogurt
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, salt, pepper, soup, and mushrooms then let it simmer covered for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream then serve over rice, noodles, or chow mein noodles.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More