- 1 k. shrimps (big), half-peeled with heads on
- � tsp. ginger, sliced into strips
- 1 tsp. luyang dilaw, cut into strips
- 2 tbsps. onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 pcs. finger chilis
- 2 pcs. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps. corn oil
- 3 tbsps. seafood stock
- 2 tbsps. fish sauce
- � tsp. salt
- � tsp. pepper
- Buco shell
- Saute garlic in corn oil.
- Add onions, ginger and luyang dilaw.
- Add the shrimps.
- Add stock and season with fish sauce.
- When the stock is reduced, add the coconut milk and continue to simmer.
- Add the finger chilis and let it simmer to cook.
- Season to taste with fish sauce.
- To serve, transfer in a buco shell.
Image sources: http://stolenwanders.blogspot.com/