- 1 k. unripe jackfruit ( langka ), sliced
- 3 coconuts, meat grated and coconut milk extracted
- 2 pcs. Thump – size turmeric ginger ( layung dilaw )
- 3 pcs. Green finger pepper ( siling panigang )
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, boil the langka in some water.
- Add the coconut milk ( second extract ), turmeric, salt and pepper. Allow to cook for a few minutes.
- When the liquid has almost dried, add the first extract of the coconut ( cream or kakang gata ).
- Allow to cook until the sauce has become oily and the coconut milk has curdled a bit. Add the finger pepper. Serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More