- 20pcs. Quail eggs, hardboiled then shelled
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2pcs. Carrots, cubed
- 1 large singkamas (native turnips), cubed
- ½ k. shrimp, peeled then sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1tbsp. patis
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup green peas
- Heat oil and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add the shrimp. Allow to simmer.
- Season with patis and pepper.
- Add the carrots and the singkamas. Allow to cook some more.
- Add the peas and corn.
- Add the eggs last.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More