- 4 pcs. Unripe santol, peeled, seeds removed and sliced
- ½ cup bagoong alamang or shrimp paste ( raw ), maket bought
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 2 pcs. Small onions, sliced
- 3 cups coconut milk
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil and sauté the bagoong alamang. Add the onion and sauté some more. Season with black pepper.
- Pour in the coconut milk and unripe santol and allow to simmer.
- Correct the seasoning before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More