- 5 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 6 slices cheese
- red or green bell peppers
- pitted olives
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Cut cheese, olives and bell peppers into desired shapes. You can also use cookie cutter to shape the cheese.
- Shape ground beef into six 1/2′-thick patties..
- Pan-broil patties in preheated nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until centers are no longer pink, turning once.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired, after turning.
- During last few minutes of cooking, top with cheese, bell peppers and olives to make faces.
- Serve in lettuce-lined buns.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More