- 1 ripe large banana
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit
- ½ cup sweet corn or chick peas (garbanzos)
- 1 cup young shredded coconut, fresh or canned
- 1 cup cooked sweet yams or (ube halaya)
- 2 cup shaved ice
- 2 cup milk
- 4 scoops of favorite ice cream
- ½ cup rice pop
- Peel mangoes and slice the meat into ½-inch cubes.
- Prepare 4 tall glasses. Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts.
- In each glass place ¼ of each ingredient, adding layer by layer .
- Top with ½ cup shaved ice.
- Pour ¼ cup milk over shaved ice and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle nuts or rice krispies over it.