Halo-Halo Salad Recipe
- 2 pc small Ripe Saba Banana (peeled and sliced)
- ⅓ cup Red Monggo Beans cooked
- ½ cup Sago cooked, white or colored
- 150 grams Melon Flesh shredded
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream chilled
- 3 tbsp Condensed Milk sweetened
- ¼ to ⅓ cup Ube Halaya softened
- ½ cup Leche Flan cubes, optional
- 1 can 832 grams Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- Cook saba and monggo beans in ½ cup water, fruit cocktail syrup and ¼ cup brown sugar for 7 minutes or until saba is cooked. Add sago. Allow to simmer.
- Drain. Combine with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and melon.
- Mix well all-purpose cream, condensed milk and ube. Combine with fruit cocktail mixture. Chill until ready to serve. Top with leche flan.
- Makes 12 servings (4 cups)