- 1 baguette
- 3 tbsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 300g left over ham slices
- 150g left over quezo de bola, grated
- 150g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 pcs tomatoes, sliced
- 1 big white onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced thinly
- In a bowl, combine mustard and honey. Spread on the baguette and top with ham, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until cheese melts.
- Lastly top with fresh lettuce and add the grated quezo de bola to finish.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More