- 500 grams beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsps minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- In a pan, place water and bring to a boil
- Add the beef tapa, sugar, black pepper, soy sauce, garlic and salt
until the water evaporates.
- When all the water evaporates, add cooking oil in the pan then fry until the tapa is done and set aside.
- Store bought (Fry to desired crispiness)
- Store bought (Fry until brown and cook through)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and black pepper until frothy, set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat butter and pour in eggs, while stirring, cook for a few seconds and add cheese, continue to cook until the cheese melt.
- ½ cup oil
- 4 cups cold, cooked white rice, separate grains
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsps spring onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small pan, heat oil.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- With a slotted spoon, remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- In a wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil until very hot.
- Add spring onions, rice, and cook until grains start to sizzle and toss.
- Add garlic bits and spring onions then stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- 1 cup glutinous rice, washed, soaked for at least 30 minutes; drained
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Place glutinous rice and water in a saucepan bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for about 25 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Add cocoa powder and sugar; stir and mix well. If it gets too thick, add a little of milk.
- Transfer into bowls. Swirl milk on top.