- 2 packs (250ml) Alaska Créma
- 1 pack (250ml) Nestle all purpose cream
- 1 can (380g) condensed milk
- 1 pack Oreo cookies roll, crushed
- In a big bowl/container, put the Alaska Créma, Nestle all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix until well-blended.
- Slowly add the crushed Oreo cookies while stirring. Set aside some crushed Oreos for the toppings later on. Mix until well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture to an empty ice cream container. Sprinkle some crushed Oreo cookies on top.
- Cover the container then put in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More