Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square / Negosyo Recipe
- 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake
- 2 pcs. Alaska Cream
- 1 small Condensed Milk
- 1 pack Frozen Strawberry
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Graham Powder
- 1/2 of Butter
- 1/4 cup of Fresh milk
- Mix the graham powder with butter and mold it. Refrigerate
- In a pan put together chopped frozen strawberry, sugar and water. Mix well until like a jam. Let it cool
- Crushed the lemon square cheesecake and mix with fresh milk. Set aside
- In a bowl whisk the cream and condensed milk and mix together with lemon square cheesecake mixture.
- Use strainer to refine the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour over graham powder mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Lastly pour the strawberry jam over cheesecake. Refrigerate and Serve chilled. Enjoy