Honey Graham Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups honey graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons honey
- dash of cinnamon optional
- Preheat oven to 400�F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- Crush crackers in a food processor.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine crackers, sugar and baking powder.
- Pour in milk, egg and honey and stir until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan cups and bake for about 15
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serves 9. Per serving: Cal 167, Fat 2.9g, Fib 0.8g, Pro 3.3g, Sod 274mg, WW points 3, Carb 32.8g.