- 1 pound flank steak
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry cherry
- 1 tsp sugar
- 8 small dried hot chili, seeds removed
- 3 medium cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 fresh California chili, peeled and cut into fine strips
- 1 carrot, cut into fine strips
- 1 stalk celery, cut into fine strips
- Cut beef with grain into halves then cut across into slices.
- Mix beef, soy sauce, sherry, and sugar then add red chili and cook over medium heat until blackened.
- Discard chili, leaving oil then add beef and garlic and stir – fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove beef to warm platter then add green chili, carrot, and celery to oil.
- Stir – fry until tender – crisp then add beef and cover then cook until beef is just done for about 2 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More