Hotdogs Wrapped in Bacon Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 6 pcs hotdogs
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 pcs white onion
- 2 pcs red bellpepper cubed or diced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 pcs hotdog buns toast in pan
- 6 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 6 teaspoons tomato catsup
- Wrap each hotdog with bacon and seal it with toothpicks.
- Pan-fry hotdog-bacon.
- Add onion, bellpepper and cook until soft.
- Set aside the onion and bellpepper.
- Continue to fry until bacon becomes crispy.
- Remove toothpicks from the hotdogs.
- Spread mayonnaise on toasted buns, place one hotdog in each bun.
- Top with mustard, onion and bellpepper.
- Serve with sweet potato fries on the side and catsup.