- 6 pcs hotdogs
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 pcs white onion
- 2 pcs red bellpepper, cubed or diced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 pcs hotdog buns, toast in pan
- 6 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 6 teaspoons tomato catsup
- Wrap each hotdog with bacon and seal it with toothpicks.
- Pan-fry hotdog-bacon.
- Add onion, bellpepper and cook until soft.
- Set aside the onion and bellpepper.
- Continue to fry until bacon becomes crispy.
- Remove toothpicks from the hotdogs.
- Spread mayonnaise on toasted buns, place one hotdog in each bun.
- Top with mustard, onion and bellpepper.
- Serve with sweet potato fries on the side and catsup.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More