Have some leftover grilled bangus/milkfish? Turn it to a sizzling bangus sisig! Have some extra rice ready!
Bangus Sisig Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 2 cups leftover grilled bangus (milkfish), shredded
- 1 pc red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pc green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc chili pepper, chopped
- calamansi juice (from 2 pcs calamansi)
- 2 tbsp liquid seasoning (preferably Knorr liquid seasoning)
- a bit of butter
- On a preheated sizzling plate, melt a bit of butter.
- Add garlic, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and chili pepper. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add bangus, calamansi juice, and liquid seasoning. Mix and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the sizzling plate from heat.
- Serve bangus sisig with mayonnaise and spring onions on top if desired. Put extra calamansi and chili on the side.
- Enjoy your sizzling bangus sisig!
You might like this recipe too: Quick and Easy Century Tuna Sisig Recipe
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More