How to Cook Buttered Garlic Shrimp with Sprite
- 1/4 kg shrimps cleaned and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can 330ml Sprite
- 1 tbsp chili garlic oil optional
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic and onion. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add shrimps, salt, and pepper. Also add chili garlic oil if you want a spicy kick to your dish. Stir and cook until the shrimps turn orange in color.
- Add the Sprite. Cover and simmer for atleast 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy your buttered garlic shrimp with Sprite!