How to Cook Chicken Alfredo
- 150 g cooked penne pasta
- ¼ cup small slices of skinless chicken breast roasted
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp basil minced
- 1 tsp parsley minced
- 1 cup cooking cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drops of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan.
- Add the garlic, basil and parsley. Sauté until garlic turns light brown.
- Add the chicken slices then cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the penne pasta, cream, drops of lemon juice, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve with garlic bread.