How to Cook Crispy Eggplant Fingers
- 1 pc large eggplant
- 1 cup bread crumbs Japanese-style
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp seasoning granules Magic Sarap
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil for deep-frying
- Remove the stalk then peel the eggplant. Cut the flesh to finger-size pieces (about 3 inches). Set aside.
- Combine egg, seasoning granules, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Dredge the eggplant to the rice flour. Next, dip to the egg mixture. Lastly, coat with bread crumbs. Repeat these steps for all the eggplant fingers.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan.
- Add the eggplant fingers. Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan. Drain excess oil with tissue papers or with a strainer.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy your crispy eggplant fingers!