- 1 large onion, very thinly sliced and separated into rings
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup water
- cooking oil, for deep-frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, egg, and water. Mix well to make a batter.
- Dip onion rings into the batter.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or pot. Deep-fry the onion rings in batches. Cook until both sides turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat then drain excess oil with tissue paper or wire rack.
- Serve while hot and enjoy your crispy fried onion rings!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More