How to Cook Ginataang Pusit Recipe
- 25 pesos of Coconut Milk
- 1 kilo of Squid
- 5 pcs of Eggplant
- Chili optional
- 4 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Laurel leaves
- Seasoning Powder
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Clean and cut the squid. Set aside.
- Cut the eggplant and onion, ginger, garlic and chili.
- Sauté garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add the squid and stir well.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, seasoning powder. Stir well
- Add the eggplant stir and lastly add coconut milk.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More