How to Cook Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
- 1 kilo of Tilapia Fish
- 2 Small Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Salt 1 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning Powder
- 1 Big Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 70 grams Ginger
- 15 grams. Turmeric Ginger
- Green chili
- 1 tbsp. Lemon or Calamansi
- ¼ cup of Water
- Wash and cut all the ingredients.
- Add the oil and sauté the ginger and turmeric ginger.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili then stir well.
- Add the tilapia and the fish sauce, salt, pepper and seasoning powder. Then add the Kakang Gata and cover it.
- When its boiling add some water and the mustasa then cover again.
- When mustasa is softened add the pure coconut milk.
- Then add the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More