How to Cook Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
- 1 kilo of Tilapia Fish
- 2 Small Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Salt 1 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning Powder
- 1 Big Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 70 grams Ginger
- 15 grams. Turmeric Ginger
- Green chili
- 1 tbsp. Lemon or Calamansi
- ¼ cup of Water
- Wash and cut all the ingredients.
- Add the oil and sauté the ginger and turmeric ginger.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili then stir well.
- Add the tilapia and the fish sauce, salt, pepper and seasoning powder. Then add the Kakang Gata and cover it.
- When its boiling add some water and the mustasa then cover again.
- When mustasa is softened add the pure coconut milk.
- Then add the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy