Make your ordinary ginisang tahong (sauteéd mussels) even more delicious with Sprite!
Ginisang Tahong with Sprite Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 1/2 kg tahong (mussels)
- 1 cup sprite
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb ginger, julienned
- 1 pc onion (medium), chopped
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 bundle talbos ng sili
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a heated pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, and onion. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the mussels. Mix a bit.
- Put the lid on and reduce the heat. Simmer until the mussels opened up.
- Add fish sauce and pepper. Mix a bit.
- Add the Sprite. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes or until the liquid is reduced.
- Add talbos ng sili and malunggay leaves. Stir then simmer for another 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy your ginisang tahong with Sprite!
You might like this recipe too: Buttered Garlic Shrimp with Sprite Recipe