How to Cook Jollibee style Fried Chicken / Negosyo Recipe
- 2 kilos Chicken
- 12 pcs. Calamansi
- ½ cup Fish Sauce
- ½ kilo Flour
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Seasoning powder
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Breading Mix
- Marinate the chicken with garlic, calamansi, pinch of salt and pepper, Fish Sauce overnight for better flavor.
- Mix the 2 tbsp. cornstarch, water, egg, seasoning powder, salt and pepper and 5 tbsp. of flour to make batter mixture.
- Mix the Flour with Breading powder.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Dip the chicken into batter then dip into breading mixture and fry.
- Turn it over frequently with medium fire until well cook and Crispy.
- Serve with White Rice.