How to Cook Pancit Bihon
- 375 g 3 sheets pancit bihon
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pc onion medium, sliced
- 1 pc red bell pepper medium, julienned
- 1/4 cup Baguio beans sliced
- 1 pc carrot medium, julienned
- 1/2 pc cabbage shredded
- 2 tbsp celery leaves chopped
- 1/2 lb chicken sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 pcs calamansi for seasoning
- In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- Add garlic and onion. Sauté until garlic turn golden brown.
- Add the chicken. Cook until turn brown.
- Add carrot, red bell pepper, cabbage, Baguio beans, and celery. Mix and cook until vegetables are tender yet crisp.
- Remove the cooked vegetables and chicken from the wok. Set aside.
- In the same wok, add chicken stock, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and 2 tbsp vegetable oil. Stir well.
- Add the bihon noodles. Cook until noodles become soft and liquid evaporates completely.
- Add back the cooked vegetables and chicken. Put more fresh celery for added flavor and aroma. Mix well.
- Serve with sliced fried pork and season with calamansi. Enjoy your pancit bihon!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More