How to Cook Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- ½ cup marinara sauce see recipe link below
- ½ cup cooking cream
- 150 g cooked penne pasta
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic then sauté until it turns light brown.
- Add the marinara sauce and cream. Stir well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the penne pasta and parmesan cheese. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Turn off heat. Add the parsley then mix.
- Serve with garlic bread.