How to Cook Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
- 100 g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce see recipe link below
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup broccoli cut into florets
- ¼ cup chicken lightly fried and chopped
- ¼ cup green and red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp parsley minced
- 1 tsp basil minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic, parsley, basil, bell pepper, chicken and broccoli. Sauté until garlic turns slightly brown.
- Add the pesto sauce, pasta and parmesan cheese. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread.