How to Cook Pesto Pasta with Mussels
- 100 g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce see recipe link below
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 10 pcs mussels cleaned and debearded
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp basil minced
- 1 tsp parsley minced
- Lemon juice few drops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic, parsley, and basil. Sauté until garlic turns slightly brown.
- Add the mussels and drops of lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta, pesto sauce and parmesan cheese. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread.