How to Cook Seafood Marinara
- 350 g penne pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup marinara sauce see recipe link below
- 6 pcs shrimps peeled and deveined
- 6 pcs mussels cleaned and debearded
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp parsley
- lemon juice few drops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- White wine for deglazing
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic and shrimps then sauté until the garlic turns brown and the shrimps turn slightly orange.
- Add the mussels then deglaze the pan with small amount of white wine. Cook up to 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, penne pasta and marinara sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread.