How to Cook Spanish Sardines Pasta
- 100 g spaghetti pasta cooked
- 2 pcs spicy Spanish-style sardines crushed
- 1 tbsp basil leaves chopped
- ¼ cup onion sliced
- ¼ cup tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup garlic chopped
- ¼ cup spicy sardines oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat sardines oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the crushed sardines, tomatoes, basil, spaghetti pasta, salt and pepper. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with whole sardines and garlic bread.