How to Cook Spicy Pork Binagoongan THE CORRECT WAY! MapapaWOW ka sa SARAP!
- 1 kg pork belly
- 1 pc onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 2 pcs tomato
- Chili (optional)
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup shrimp paste
- Oil for saute
- Heat the pan with oil and saute the ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the pork and stir and cover until the pork is soft.
- Add the tomato and onion. Stir it well
- Add the vinegar and season with salt, pepper, seasoning granules, sugar.
- Lastly add the shrimp paste, stir it well until the oil comes out.
- And now the pork binagoongan is ready to serve.
- Garnish with chop chillies and fried garlic. Enjoy