- 200-300 grams chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Sprite
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, garlic powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper. Mix well then marinate for about 2 hours.
- In a non-stick pan, put the marinated chicken wings then add Sprite. Cover then bring to a boil.
- When it boils, lower the heat. Mix continuously until all the liquid has been absorbed by the chicken.
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy your Sprite chicken wings!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More