- 10 pcs okra, sliced
- 2 pcs eggs
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup flour
- salt & pepper, to taste
- cooking oil, for frying
- Wash and slice the okra. Mince the onions and garlic.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for cooking oil. Mix well.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Slowly add some of the mixture. Fry until both sides are golden brown. Repeat until all the mixture is consumed.
- Serve and enjoy your tortang okra!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More