- 2 to 4 talong (eggplants), average-sized
- 3 to 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 tomatoes, minced
- 1 onion, medium-sized, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Broil eggplants until tender.
- Once cooked, peel off the skin of each eggplant and retain the crown and the stem. Gently flatten the eggplant’s meat by using the back of a fork. Set aside.
- Mince the onion and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, salt, pepper, onions and tomatoes then mix well.
- Dip each eggplant into the mixture.
- Fry over medium heat until all portions are golden brown. Drain oil with paper towels then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More