How to Make Avocado Graham Float
- 2 avocados peeled and pit removed
- 1 can 300ml condensed milk
- 1 can 370ml crema-asada
- 1 pack 250ml all-purpose cream
- 2 packs graham crackers
- 1 pack crushed grahams
- 1 to 2 avocados sliced for topping
- Put avocado and condensed milk in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add crema-asada then blend again.
- Add all-purpose cream then blend again for the last time. Set aside the cream mixture.
- Make a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangle or square container. Spread some cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers. Spread crushed grahams on top of the cream mixture. Repeat the process until you make 3-4 layers depending on the size of the container and until you consume all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight to set completely.
- Serve and enjoy your <a href="https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-avocado-graham-float/">avocado graham float</a>!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!