- 2 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) crema-asada
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 2 packs graham crackers
- 1 pack crushed grahams
- 1 to 2 avocados, sliced for topping
- Put avocado and condensed milk in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add crema-asada then blend again.
- Add all-purpose cream then blend again for the last time. Set aside the cream mixture.
- Make a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangle or square container. Spread some cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers. Spread crushed grahams on top of the cream mixture. Repeat the process until you make 3-4 layers depending on the size of the container and until you consume all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight to set completely.
- Serve and enjoy your avocado graham float!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More