You can easily make this refreshing and flavorful avocado graham shake at the comfort of your home!
Avocado Graham Shake Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 1 pc avocado
- 1 1/2 cups crushed grahams
- 5 tbsp condensed milk
- 3 tbsp all-purpose cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Slice the avocado in half then remove the seed. Cut the flesh with a criss-cross pattern. Separate the flesh from the skin using the rim of a drinking glass so you can make avocado cubes.
- In a blender, put crushed ice, half of the avocado cubes, sugar, all-purpose cream, and condensed milk. Put the cover then turn on the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fill 1/3 portion of a big glass with the shake.
- Add a layer of crushed grahams & avocado cubes.
- Pour shake again up to the rim of the glass.
- Top with some crushed grahams, avocado cubes, and cream.
- Serve and enjoy your avocado graham shake!
You might like this recipe too: Avocado Graham Float Recipe