- 10 pcs saging na saba (plantains)
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 4 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups water
- 1 (370ml) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups sago, cooked
- 7 cups crushed ice
- Peel the banana then slice diagonally at the center.
- In a pot, add water, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Add the sliced banana. Turn on heat, cover then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
- Turn off heat then let it cool for a while.
- Prepare 6 to 7 regular-sized plastic cups. Or any type of cup available to you.
- Put at least 3 slices of banana in each cup.
- Add 1 tbsp of white sugar in each cup.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooked sago in each cup.
- Add crushed ice up to the rim of each cup.
- Lastly, pour a generous amount of caramel syrup (the syrup from the cooked banana) and evaporated milk in each cup.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your banana con yelo with sago!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More