How to Make Banana Con Yelo with Sago
- 10 pcs saging na saba (plantains)
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 4 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups water
- 1 (370ml) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups sago, cooked
- 7 cups crushed ice
- Peel the banana then slice diagonally at the center.
- In a pot, add water, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Add the sliced banana. Turn on heat, cover then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
- Turn off heat then let it cool for a while.
- Prepare 6 to 7 regular-sized plastic cups. Or any type of cup available to you.
- Put at least 3 slices of banana in each cup.
- Add 1 tbsp of white sugar in each cup.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooked sago in each cup.
- Add crushed ice up to the rim of each cup.
- Lastly, pour a generous amount of caramel syrup (the syrup from the cooked banana) and evaporated milk in each cup.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your banana con yelo with sago!