- 1 cup brown sugar
- 10 pcs ripe bananas (saba/plantains)
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- 5 bamboo sticks
- In a heated pan, put cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the bananas.
- Deep fry the bananas until color turns light brown.
- Put-in the brown sugar.
- Mix while frying until all bananas are coated with sugar.
- Remove from heat (use a strainer to drain oil from the bananas).
- Skewer the bananas with the bamboo sticks (recommended: 2 pcs. per stick).
- Let them cool down for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your banana cue!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More