How to Make Buko Pandan Sago
- 2 cups young coconut, shredded
- 1 (25g) sachet jelly powder, buko pandan flavor
- 1.5 ltr water
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 can (250ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups sago, cooked
- ¾ cup sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine jelly powder and sugar. Mix well.
- Add water. Stir well.
- Transfer to a pot. Turn on heat then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
- Transfer to a heat-resistant flat container. Let it set for at least 45 minutes.
- Slice the jelly into cubes then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
- Combine jelly cubes, shredded coconut, sago and milk mixture. Mix well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to serving cups. Enjoy your buko pandan sago!