- 2 cups young coconut, shredded
- 1 (25g) sachet jelly powder, buko pandan flavor
- 1.5 ltr water
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 can (250ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups sago, cooked
- ¾ cup sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine jelly powder and sugar. Mix well.
- Add water. Stir well.
- Transfer to a pot. Turn on heat then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
- Transfer to a heat-resistant flat container. Let it set for at least 45 minutes.
- Slice the jelly into cubes then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
- Combine jelly cubes, shredded coconut, sago and milk mixture. Mix well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to serving cups. Enjoy your buko pandan sago!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More