- ¼ head of cabbage
- ½ apple
- Lemon zest
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp mixed salt & pepper seasoning
- （or ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper）
- ¼ tsp sugar
- Shred the cabbage.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the cabbage and gently work it into the cabbage with your hands until the cabbage begins to soften.
- Wash the apple thoroughly, then cut it into thin strips with the skin still attached.
- Add the apple to the cabbage, then add the lemon juice. Mix in a little bit of minced lemon zest, the sugar, and the mayonnaise.
- Serve and enjoy your cabbage and apple salad!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More