How to Make Cabbage & Apple Salad
- 1/4 head of cabbage
- 1/2 apple
- Lemon zest
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp mixed salt & pepper seasoning
- （or 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper）
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Shred the cabbage.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the cabbage and gently work it into the cabbage with your hands until the cabbage begins to soften.
- Wash the apple thoroughly, then cut it into thin strips with the skin still attached.
- Add the apple to the cabbage, then add the lemon juice. Mix in a little bit of minced lemon zest, the sugar, and the mayonnaise.
- Serve and enjoy your cabbage and apple salad!